UtterAccess.com
We have detected that you are using an unsupported web browser. We recommend you to upgrade your web browser to get the most from UtterAccess forums.
Why should and how can I upgrade?
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Access 2010 runtime right click problem    

Tragertt
post Oct 27 2010, 12:07 PM
Post #1

UtterAccess Enthusiast

I have my database built and working great but when another user opens the database in runtime mode the windows right click features are not available, specifically i would like them to be able to copy and paste. I have looked in the current database features as well as customise ribbons but nothing seems to work. I looked for a hotfix and that did not solve the problem either. Any help or suggestions would be appreciated.
ric
Go to the top of the page

+
BananaRepublic
post Oct 27 2010, 12:13 PM
Post #2

Admin under the bridge

I believe this is by design in a runtime which suppress all standard menus. You have to explicitly enable the shortcut menu for right-click to work. One way to do that is to create a shortmenu with options you want to give your users then add that to all your forms' ShortMenu property.

+
Tragertt
post Oct 27 2010, 03:58 PM
Post #3

UtterAccess Enthusiast

Sorry but I cant seem to figure it out. I made a custom ribbon named ShortMenu but when I go to the form properties i try to insert it shortcut menu bar it does not show up when you try to right click it says "Microsoft Access cannot find the object "ShortMenu". When I try to navigate using the drop down menu then nothing is found. Any ideas would help. Thank you

+

Thank you for your support! Reply to this topicStart new topic

Jump To Forum:

RSS Search  ·  Go to Top  ·  Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th October 2014 - 04:09 PM