(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Access 2010 runtime right click problem    

Tragertt
post Oct 27 2010, 12:07 PM
Post #1

UtterAccess Enthusiast

I have my database built and working great but when another user opens the database in runtime mode the windows right click features are not available, specifically i would like them to be able to copy and paste. I have looked in the current database features as well as customise ribbons but nothing seems to work. I looked for a hotfix and that did not solve the problem either. Any help or suggestions would be appreciated.
ric
Go to the top of the page

+
BananaRepublic
post Oct 27 2010, 12:13 PM
Post #2

Admin under the bridge

I believe this is by design in a runtime which suppress all standard menus. You have to explicitly enable the shortcut menu for right-click to work. One way to do that is to create a shortmenu with options you want to give your users then add that to all your forms' ShortMenu property.

+
Tragertt
post Oct 27 2010, 03:58 PM
Post #3

UtterAccess Enthusiast

Sorry but I cant seem to figure it out. I made a custom ribbon named ShortMenu but when I go to the form properties i try to insert it shortcut menu bar it does not show up when you try to right click it says "Microsoft Access cannot find the object "ShortMenu". When I try to navigate using the drop down menu then nothing is found. Any ideas would help. Thank you

+

Thank you for your support! Reply to this topicStart new topic

Jump To Forum:

RSS Search  ·  Go to Top  ·  Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 21st December 2014 - 09:02 PM