(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Calendar Form    

ScottGem
post Apr 10 2007, 11:11 AM
Post #1

UtterAccess VIP / UA Clown

The attached contains sample apps in both A97 and A2K versions. What the app does is present a form in a monthly calendar format. The user can then add a request for a date or date range, and the daily boxes on the calendar will reflect the request.
The app is designed to perform a leave request function, but can fairly easily be modified to present a monthly calendar for any set of events. I've used it in a few instances to allow for adding and displayying different events. For example, it can be used to schedule games for a sports league, events for a club, employee vacation, service call appts and more. one way I've modified it is to create a query from my event database, that returns the same fields as the included leave Request table, so almost no code changes would be needed.
Odon't want to take credit for this since I didn't write it. But I don't recall where I found it and there is no indication in the app of the author. So if anyone knows where this originated, please let me know so we can give credit where credit is due. But I fellt the app was too nice not to share.
I had posted this before, but ther where problems with the apps. I tested both versions this time and they worked on my PC. If anyone encounters corruption this time, let me know.
Attached File(s)
Attached File  CalendarForm.zip ( 128.87K ) Number of downloads: 2846

Go to the top of the page

+

Thank you for your support! Reply to this topicStart new topic

Jump To Forum:

RSS Search  ·  Go to Top  ·  Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 22nd December 2014 - 09:12 AM