(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Control Wizards Not Working    

frypanjack
post Dec 22 2010, 05:00 PM
Post #1

Hello,
I am using Access 2010. On my forms design I am able to select from the Form Design Tools ribbon and put a command button on the form and this invokes the Command Button Wizard (I have the "Use Control Wizards" selected in the Forms Design Tools toolbox in the ribbon).

However when I am designing reports and I try to put a command button on a report using the Report Design Tools ribbon, the Command Button Wizard does not function, even though again I have the "Use Control Wizards" selected in the Report Design Tools in the ribbon. I then verified that the control wizard does not work with any controls in reports design. I would like to use the control wizard to easily set up controls on my reports.

Any help is greatly appreciated!

Thanks
Rob
Go to the top of the page

+
dblife
post Dec 22 2010, 05:09 PM
Post #2

UtterAccess Veteran

The only time I have had this happen to me was in Access 2003 and although the wizard icon was showing on the toolbox menu, it was not toggled to 'on'
Funnily enough I learned a lot about creating controls manually before I realised my mistake!

--------------------
Best Regards,

Tom

Give a man a spreadsheet and he might be frustrated for a day.. give a man a database and he will be frustrated for a lifetime!

+
dblife
post Dec 22 2010, 05:09 PM
Post #3

UtterAccess Veteran

The only time I have had this happen to me was in Access 2003 and although the wizard icon was showing on the toolbox menu, it was not toggled to 'on'
Funnily enough I learned a lot about creating controls manually before I realised my mistake!

--------------------
Best Regards,

Tom

Give a man a spreadsheet and he might be frustrated for a day.. give a man a database and he will be frustrated for a lifetime!

+

Thank you for your support! Reply to this topicStart new topic

Jump To Forum:

RSS Search  ·  Go to Top  ·  Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th July 2014 - 09:45 AM