UtterAccess.com
We have detected that you are using an unsupported web browser. We recommend you to upgrade your web browser to get the most from UtterAccess forums.
Why should and how can I upgrade?
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Control Wizards Not Working    

frypanjack
post Dec 22 2010, 05:00 PM
Post #1

Hello,
I am using Access 2010. On my forms design I am able to select from the Form Design Tools ribbon and put a command button on the form and this invokes the Command Button Wizard (I have the "Use Control Wizards" selected in the Forms Design Tools toolbox in the ribbon).
However when I am designing reports and I try to put a command button on a report using the Report Design Tools ribbon, the Command Button Wizard does not function, even though again I have the "Use Control Wizards" selected in the Report Design Tools in the ribbon. I then verified that the control wizard does not work with any controls in reports design. I would like to use the control wizard to easily set up controls on my reports.
Any help is greatly appreciated!
Thanks
Rob
Go to the top of the page

+
dblife
post Dec 22 2010, 05:09 PM
Post #2

UtterAccess Veteran

The only time I have had this happen to me was in Access 2003 and although the wizard icon was showing on the toolbox menu, it was not toggled to 'on'
Funnily enough I learned a lot about creating controls manually before I realised my mistake!

+
dblife
post Dec 22 2010, 05:09 PM
Post #3

UtterAccess Veteran

The only time I have had this happen to me was in Access 2003 and although the wizard icon was showing on the toolbox menu, it was not toggled to 'on'
Funnily enough I learned a lot about creating controls manually before I realised my mistake!

+

Thank you for your support! Reply to this topicStart new topic

Jump To Forum:

RSS Search  ·  Go to Top  ·  Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 1st November 2014 - 03:06 AM