UtterAccess.com
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)

Welcome to UtterAccess! Please ( Login   or   Register )

Custom Search

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Drag, Drop And Resize., Access 97    

ChrisO
post Mar 27 2007, 10:17 PM
Post#1

Remembered

G’day all.
The basic idea behind this demo of drag, drop and resize comes from a Russian site here.
In this demo the objects are supposed to be pieces of office furniture but could equally well be used for Gantt charts, reservation systems…whatever seems reasonable.
Designed for 1024x768 but no references are required so it should work okay from A97 to A2007. The little extra space at the bottom of the form is to allow everything to be visible in Windows XP (this was written under Windows 2000 where there is a little more vertical space.)
In case it gets altered in versions later than A97 the Report setup is as follows…
Report width 27cm, detail height 12 cm.
Paper A4 with margins in millimeters…
Top 8, Bottom 8, Left 12, Right 0
However, the report does not match the form exactly, there are places where there is a one pixel difference. The dimensions of the objects are saved as twips but reports and forms appear to handle the conversion slightly differently.
Apart from that, should you have any problems with the demo as posted please PM me and I’ll try to fix it. Should you have any questions regarding its subsequent usage please post those questions in the appropriate forum.
Thanks to all who have tested the form, John, Rob, Alan, Dane, Ace, Gord, Mark (hope I haven’t left anyone out) and of course Lobodava whom I believe is the original author.
HAs always, have fun and regards,
Chris.

Glen Kruger Added Converted Access 2007 version for 32 and 64 Bit.
Attached File(s)
Attached File  DragAndDropA97.zip ( 74.67K )Number of downloads: 1417
Attached File  DragAndDropA2k7.zip ( 61.31K )Number of downloads: 41

Go to the top of the page

Custom Search
RSSSearch   Top   Lo-Fi    16th December 2017 - 11:56 AM