UtterAccess.com
We have detected that you are using an unsupported web browser. We recommend you to upgrade your web browser to get the most from UtterAccess forums.
Why should and how can I upgrade?
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Show Total Of Two Subreports On Main Report, Office 2007    

Kruzer
post Apr 3 2012, 01:29 PM
Post #1

UtterAccess Addict

I've tried different combinations that I've found already posted but not having success.
I use the following:
=nz(([Reports]![Copy Of RptInvoice]![rptInvoicePublishing Subreport].[Report]![PublishedTotal]),0)+nz(([Reports]![Copy Of RptInvoice]![rptInvoiceServices Subreport].[Report]![ServicesTotal]),0)
and get:
$1.50$14.50
These are the totals of each of the two subreports. What's missing?
Go to the top of the page

+
arnelgp
post Apr 3 2012, 01:40 PM
Post #2

UtterAccess Ruler

CODE
=nz(([Reports]![Copy Of RptInvoice]![rptInvoicePublishing Subreport].[Report]![PublishedTotal]),0)+nz(([Reports]![Copy Of RptInvoice]![rptInvoiceServices Subreport].[Report]![ServicesTotal]),0)

ry:
CODE
= "$" & CCur(nz(([Reports]![Copy Of RptInvoice]![rptInvoicePublishing Subreport].[Report]![PublishedTotal]),0))+CCur(nz(([Reports]![Copy Of RptInvoice]![rptInvoiceServices Subreport].[Report]![ServicesTotal]),0))

+
doctor9
post Apr 3 2012, 01:42 PM
Post #3

UtterAccess Editor

Kruzer,
Just a wild stab in the dark here, but maybe convert your two subreport values to Currency datatype, since the Nz() function seems to be returning a string value:
=CCcur(nz(([Reports]![Copy Of RptInvoice]![rptInvoicePublishing Subreport].[Report]![PublishedTotal]),0))+CCur(nz(([Reports]![Copy Of RptInvoice]![rptInvoiceServices Subreport].[Report]![ServicesTotal]),0))
Hope this helps,
Dennis

+
Kruzer
post Apr 3 2012, 01:44 PM
Post #4

UtterAccess Addict

This works. Thank you!
Can you explain the "$" & CCur so I understand what it is?
Edit: Can it also be formated to be $0.00?

+
arnelgp
post Apr 3 2012, 01:49 PM
Post #5

UtterAccess Ruler

CCur() will convert your text to Currency format, while "$" in front just add a dollar sign to your total (just in case you will display it on label control).
If it will be displayed on TextBox, you can remove the "$" sign, provided that you have formatted your Textbox as Currency.

+
Kruzer
post Apr 3 2012, 01:53 PM
Post #6

UtterAccess Addict

Perfect. Thanks for the explanation and assistance.
Have a great day.

+

Thank you for your support! Reply to this topicStart new topic

Jump To Forum:

RSS Search  ·  Go to Top  ·  Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th October 2014 - 08:21 AM