UtterAccess.com
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)

Welcome to UtterAccess! Please ( Login   or   Register )

Custom Search

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Page Break On Subreport Not Working, Access 2013    

cmace_bra
post Jan 12 2018, 09:31 PM
Post#1

I have a report that has a subreport. The main report consists of one page while the subreport has three pages. Which makes a total of 4 pages. I placed a page break on the main page right before the subreport. On the subreport, I have two page breaks. When I look at Print Preview of the report, the first and second pages are on separate pages like I want them, but the next two pages are on one page together. Is there a way to get the results that I want of have each report on its on separate page?
Go to the top of the page

zaxbat
post Mar 18 2018, 06:48 AM
Post#2

Need more info....

Is the first page of the subreport so long that the second page of the subreport could not fit on one physical page with the first? And are the second and third pages of the subreport short enough that they DO both fit on one page?

Have you checked your settings for 'keep together' concerning each report area? Just thinking you might have 'keep together' set for the main report detail...so that the subreport is trying to stay on one page (assuming the subreport is inserted in the detail area of the main report)....I am not sure which gets precedence if you say keep together but start a new page (contradicting each other) at the same time.
This post has been edited by zaxbat: Mar 18 2018, 06:54 AM

--------------------
Kindest regards, and Cheers!
ZAX

A picture is worth a thousand words and a zipped DB is worth a thousand pictures.
Oh, and....please don't disappear into the Twilight Zone.... Holler back with your results!
Go to the top of the page

Custom Search
RSSSearch   Top   Lo-Fi    23rd June 2018 - 06:38 AM