UtterAccess.com
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)

Welcome to UtterAccess! Please ( Login   or   Register )

Custom Search

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Access On Windows 10 In S Mode, Access 2016    

Wedge
post Aug 9 2018, 02:54 PM
Post#1

I sit possible to run Access runtime on Windows 10 in S mode? I know you can download the full Access from the Windows Store but I am guessing that as you cannot download runtime from the store this won't work. It would be fantastic if I could run Access applications with runtime in S mode.

--------------------
Sam
Go to the top of the page

RJD
post Aug 9 2018, 03:34 PM
Post#2

UtterAccess VIP

Hi: No expert in this area, but I just looked at the Windows Store - and found Access Runtime 2016 download there. I didn't try to download it, but is this what you are looking for? Was there some problem downloading or using it?

You were talking about Windows 10 S, right, rather than ... in S mode?

HTH
Joe

--------------------
"Each problem that I solved became a rule, which served afterwards to solve other problems."
"You just keep pushing. You just keep pushing. I made every mistake that could be made. But I just kept pushing."

Rene Descartes 1596-1650 (Mathematician and Philosopher)

Wedge
post Aug 12 2018, 01:57 PM
Post#3

Yes that is what I was looking for. I couldn't find it. I am in the UK - not sure why that should make a difference though. Do you have a screen shot?

AFAIK Windows 10 in S mode is the same thing as Windows 10 S other than you need to upgrade Windows 10 S to standard Windows and S mode is standard Windows 10 running in - well - S mode.
This post has been edited by Wedge: Aug 12 2018, 01:58 PM

--------------------
Sam

RJD
post Aug 12 2018, 02:23 PM
Post#4

UtterAccess VIP

Not exactly sure how I got to Access Runtime when searching for Microsoft (or Windows) Store before, but HERE is what I just found. See if this works for you in Windows 10 S.

As I said, I am no expert in this area and do not use Windows 10 S - I was just poking around to see what I could find.

HTH
Joe

--------------------
"Each problem that I solved became a rule, which served afterwards to solve other problems."
"You just keep pushing. You just keep pushing. I made every mistake that could be made. But I just kept pushing."

Rene Descartes 1596-1650 (Mathematician and Philosopher)

Custom Search
RSSSearch   Top   Lo-Fi    19th August 2018 - 12:48 PM