UtterAccess.com
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)

Welcome to UtterAccess! Please ( Login   or   Register )

Custom Search

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Print Issue With Access 2016, Access 2016    

wislndixie
post Dec 8 2017, 02:42 PM
Post#1

I just upgraded from office 2007 to office 2016. The problem i'm having with access 2016 is when I create a report and print using the "printer icon" Access 2016 starts printing every record in the database. However, when I print using file>print>print it prints just the one created report which what I want. This never happened in Office 2007. All other aspects of Access 2016 work fine since I've upgraded except this one issue.

Thank you for your help.
Mike
Go to the top of the page

GroverParkGeorge
post Dec 13 2017, 08:00 AM
Post#2

UA Admin

Unfortunately, diagnosing such problems tends to be a bit of guess work in the absence of enough detail to understand what's really going on.

Since you've created new reports in this new environment, we can't possibly know how those reports differ from those created earlier.

Perhaps you can confirm that a database created in 2007 does or does not print existing reports as you expect when you open that existing database in 2016?

--------------------

wislndixie
post Dec 14 2017, 02:02 PM
Post#3

Thanks GroverPark George, the reports print fine in Access 2016 that I created in Access 2007. It's just that when I click the printer icon in the toolbar it wants to print every report from my database instead of the single report I created from my query. If I go to file>print>print report then Access only prints the report that has been created.
Mike

Custom Search
RSSSearch   Top   Lo-Fi    16th December 2017 - 09:47 AM