UtterAccess.com
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)

Welcome to UtterAccess! Please ( Login   or   Register )

Custom Search

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Two Labels Are Not Accepting The Background Color, Access 2013    

Leah
post Mar 14 2018, 11:50 AM
Post#1

I have seen a number of annoying things with Access 2013, the first being the tabular arrange feature seems to do strange things so I am learning to work without it. We are soon moving to 2017 so I will worry about it then.

The strangest thing I am seeing now is that in layout view all my background colors are blue as intended, however in print view two are gray and they export that way. I tried replacing them, but whatever I put there stops being blue.

Anyway I am attaching a database with nothing in it except the report to show what I am seeing. Please ignore that the text fields don't work as there is no data or tables as the problem is with the labels.

How can I make all be blue before I get blue?

Thanks

Leah
Attached File(s)
Attached File  Report_Labels_Weird.zip ( 30.84K )Number of downloads: 6

--------------------
Leah A. Kopel
Go to the top of the page

Daniel_Stokley
post Mar 14 2018, 12:03 PM
Post#2

Hmmm, that is weird. I can't figure out what is different about those two labels. I deleted them and made copies of one of the labels that presents properly. Don't know if that is an acceptable solution, but as far as presentation, it works.

Leah
post Mar 14 2018, 12:15 PM
Post#3

I copied the ones that were presenting properly and as soon as I put them in the row with the other labels they stopped working.

Anyway I tried again in my test environment and one was successfully fixed, but not the other.

Thanks

Leah

--------------------
Leah A. Kopel

Leah
post Mar 14 2018, 12:26 PM
Post#4

I think I figured it out. There was an alternate back color. I changed it to the same back color and the problem was fixed.

Leah

--------------------
Leah A. Kopel

Custom Search
RSSSearch   Top   Lo-Fi    25th September 2018 - 04:34 AM