UtterAccess.com
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)

Welcome to UtterAccess! Please ( Login   or   Register )

Custom Search

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Scheduling Calendar With Drag-n-drop, Any Version    

as2solutions
post Feb 22 2018, 07:46 AM
Post#1

Can anyone point me to a sample db that has a good Scheduling Calendar with Drag-n-Drop functionality.
Go to the top of the page

GroverParkGeorge
post Feb 22 2018, 08:35 AM
Post#2

UA Admin

Drag and Drop isn't a built-in Access capability. It's not all that easy to implement in Access.

I believe I recently saw an older example of a Drag and Drop form Doug Steele created, which might give you a starting place.

--------------------

doctor9
post Feb 22 2018, 10:18 AM
Post#3

UtterAccess Editor

Drag and Drop is kind of tricky to implement, but if you search our Code Archive using the keywords "drag" and "drop" you'll see a handful of demos. See if any of them work in a way that you can fully understand and implement into another database. Then, search our Code Archive for a scheduling demo that includes separate controls for each day of the month being displayed, like CyberCow's TimePieces, and see if you can combine the two concepts together.

Hope this helps,

Dennis

--------------------
(;,;) Li'l Cthulu says: Please talk about what you're trying to do, as well as how you're doing it.
Changing your real table name to "Table1" and your real form name to "Form1" in your posts makes it more difficult to understand what's going on, not easier.
Guidelines for Posting Questions

Custom Search
RSSSearch   Top   Lo-Fi    22nd July 2018 - 04:13 AM