UtterAccess.com
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)

Welcome to UtterAccess! Please ( Login   or   Register )

Custom Search

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Fifteen Years Working With The Access Community    

argeedblu
post Apr 26 2017, 08:19 AM
Post#1

UA Forum + Wiki Administrator

Founded on April 27, 2002, UtterAccess is celebrating 15 years as the premier Access peer-support community. Our membership has grown from a handful of dedicated gurus to more than 250,000 members, ranging in experience from newbie to guru. As a community of volunteers, we are dedicated to advancing everyone's knowledge and understanding of the power of Access. It is no small sign of the dedication of our leading members that 75 of them account for more that 900,000 posts, almost a third of our total post count. To say that we are proud of our accomplishments, and proud of our Administrators, Moderators, and VIPs, would be an understatement. Thank you and happy birthday to everyone!

--------------------
Glenn Lloyd
UA Forum And Wiki Administrator
2007 - 2016 Microsoft Access MVP OfficeTipsAndMethods Blog
I have not failed. I have found 10,000 solutions that do not work. - Thomas Edison
Go to the top of the page

theDBguy
post Apr 26 2017, 09:43 AM
Post#2

Access Wiki and Forums Moderator

Happy Birthday and Congratulations to UtterAccess and everyone of its members!

Thank you for all the knowledge shared throughout the years. Cheers! cheers.gif

--------------------

Jeff B.
post Apr 26 2017, 09:46 AM
Post#3

UtterAccess VIP

Happy Birthday to us! (... and thanks to all ... I just keep learning and learning!)

--------------------
Regards

Jeff Boyce
Microsoft Access MVP (2002-2015)

Mention of hardware or software is, in no way, an endorsement thereof. The FTC of the USA made this disclaimer necessary/possible.

DougY
post Apr 26 2017, 10:47 AM
Post#4

Utterly Abby-Normal

OMG -- we are 15 years old. Next year we can get our learner's permit and start flying the plane ourselves (yes, I can hear Gord sighing in the back).

Happy Birthday UtterAccess cheers.gif

Special appreciation to the management team who work tirelessly to make things tick around here. and to our members who make UtterAccess the special place that it is!

--------------------
- Doug

When I said the program was fool proof, I hadn’t realized there were so many fools.

doctor9
post Apr 26 2017, 10:55 AM
Post#5

UtterAccess Editor

Happy Birthday to UA and all who have used it! 15 years is quite an impressive milestone. cheers.gif

Dennis

--------------------
(;,;) Li'l Cthulu says: Please talk about what you're trying to do, as well as how you're doing it.
Changing your real table name to "Table1" and your real form name to "Form1" in your posts makes it more difficult to understand what's going on, not easier.
Guidelines for Posting Questions

GroverParkGeorge
post Apr 26 2017, 12:14 PM
Post#6

UA Admin

It's been a heckuva ride.

To every member, past, present, and future, who has contributed, contributes, or will contribute to our longevity: Thank you very, very much. pompom.gif

--------------------

River59
post Apr 26 2017, 12:37 PM
Post#7

Fifteen years is a long time and a lot of patience. I don't think that anyone could put a value on the knowledge shared here.
Thanks to all who question and to all who answer ... hat_tip.gif

--------------------
Remember ... Armstrong, Aldrin and Collins flew to the moon and back with a computer system less complex than a modern, programmable toaster ...

RAZMaddaz
post Apr 26 2017, 01:45 PM
Post#8

UtterAccess VIP

This website is AWESOME!!!! like.png

I want to thank EVERYONE for all of your' help!!!

RAZMaddaz

R_Durrer
post Apr 27 2017, 07:53 AM
Post#9

Awesome site for Access. If not too crazy at work, I try to come here daily and read through the active posts, not only to see if I can help, but also to keep me thinking about concepts and strategies for handling requests. Very definitely the best place to come with Access questions! Thanks to the Admin's and the time and effort put out by the frequent posters with well explained and appropriate answers to all of our questions!

penfold098
post Apr 27 2017, 12:55 PM
Post#10

Happy 15th birthday, UA! Thanks for all of the great tips and advice.

chrismbaylis
post Apr 28 2017, 03:46 AM
Post#11

Congratulations and thanks to all involved in running, posting and replying. Chin up... only tgree more years before you can have a real drink to celebrate (here in the UK, at least)!
guiness.gif

Custom Search
RSSSearch   Top   Lo-Fi    22nd May 2017 - 08:11 PM