UtterAccess.com
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)

Welcome to UtterAccess! Please ( Login   or   Register )

Custom Search

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Offending Line, Access 2016    

dday76
post Jun 13 2018, 07:45 PM
Post#1

In a couple northwind databases (this one from contacts), there is a line just in the middle of everything. How do I get rid of this line through the header? I guess it must be obvious, but I can't seem to 'touch' it in the database. stackoverflow linked image below.

Attached File(s)
Attached File  headerline.PNG ( 21.43K )Number of downloads: 3

--------------------
The smart man learns from his mistakes, but the wise man learns from the mistakes of others.
The sock monster got your code
Go to the top of the page

Jeff B.
post Jun 13 2018, 11:20 PM
Post#2

UtterAccess VIP

If this is happening in only one form, perhaps some subtle corruption is at work? Have you tried creating a new (empty) form and importing the pieces?

Do you have previous versions (i.e., backups)? If so, does an earlier copy work correctly?

--------------------
Regards

Jeff Boyce
Microsoft Access MVP (2002-2015)

Mention of hardware or software is, in no way, an endorsement thereof. The FTC of the USA made this disclaimer necessary/possible.

GroverParkGeorge
post Jun 14 2018, 08:12 AM
Post#3

UA Admin

I seem to recall something like that in some templates. It has to do with an image on the form itself, or in the header or detail, not in an image control directly, IIRC.

--------------------

dday76
post Jun 14 2018, 09:05 AM
Post#4

This is just upon opening. I've seen it in a few databases. Do you not see the same thing in that database? Post screenshot please. Maybe it is some weird corruption.

--------------------
The smart man learns from his mistakes, but the wise man learns from the mistakes of others.

GroverParkGeorge
post Jun 14 2018, 09:47 AM
Post#5

UA Admin

Sorry I have not implemented that particular template, or if I have, it's been years and I probably don't have it handy.

I seriously doubt it is a corruption, though, not unless YOUR copy has been corrupted on YOUR computer.

Try downloading and instantiating the template again. Same problem?

--------------------

dday76
post Jun 15 2018, 10:33 PM
Post#6

Weird. I just recreated it and it seems fine now. Not sure what's going on. Thanks anyway for thinking about it.

--------------------

Custom Search
RSSSearch   Top   Lo-Fi    14th August 2018 - 10:22 AM