UtterAccess.com
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)

Welcome to UtterAccess! Please ( Login   or   Register )

Custom Search

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> 3dsmax panes turn white    

spentak
post Sep 11 2008, 10:53 AM
Post#1

I just installed the most recent version of 3dsmax version 9. But all of my window panes in the program turn white, when I click on one individually and move around in the pane the white disapears, but then returns. This is obvisouly some type of video error. My problem is that my system specs far exceed the necessary requirements for max. I have uninstalled and reinstalled with the same problem. Anyone know how to fix this?
Go to the top of the page

CyberCow
post Sep 11 2008, 01:23 PM
Post#2

UdderAccess Admin + UA Ruler

Check your video card drivers, make sure you have the latest and greatest. I'm guessing (by your other posts) that you're running Vista - make sure that 3dsMax 9 is Vista ready and check Google for any 3dsMax forums that might have some insight. If all else fails, exercise your 3dsMax support features and contact Autodesk support.
Hope this helps

Centity
post Oct 27 2008, 12:43 PM
Post#3

In the settings see if you can changing from/to Direct3d/OpenGL... I had a similar issue where changing the setting helped alleviate those issues.

Danutt
post Jun 22 2017, 06:18 AM
Post#4

I had the same problem and I decided to reinstall 3d studio max and its helped. Try it and if its still not working send a message to support, unless you have illegal version of 3d max

Custom Search
RSSSearch   Top   Lo-Fi    17th December 2017 - 10:49 AM