UtterAccess.com
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)

Welcome to UtterAccess! Please ( Login   or   Register )

Custom Search
2 Pages V < 1 2  (Go to first unread post)
   Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Passing Of One Of Our Stalwarts    

GlenKruger
post Sep 11 2018, 12:53 PM
Post#21

Utterly Crispy UA Forum Administrator

As I sit here in shock about my colleague passing on to a better life, the first thing I thought was I am going to miss him a lot. I know this sounds funny but Dennis and I had a thing about posting a different avatar every Halloween. Nothing was said between the two of us about it but it, it was something we had and understanding about.

As everyone before me has said Dennis (Doctor9) had a great knowledge about Access and Excell, his patience with members especially new members was an art Dennis had excelled at. Dennis has helped so many people I hope the one thing they learned from him was to share their knowledge with anyone who asks.

My thoughts and prayers go out to Dennis's family and friends. Dennis till we meet again ... frown.gif

--------------------
Human nature, it is a funny thing and the hardest thing to program to prevent.
Glen Kruger KNKConsulting
MS Access MVP 2013-2018| Wrox Techincal Contributor
Go to the top of the page

Alogon
post Sep 12 2018, 04:41 AM
Post#22

Doctor9 will never be forgotten for all of us.

There always will be lot of good things to remember him.

"Fique na paz, amigo."

Nathan (Brasil)

River59
post Sep 12 2018, 10:51 AM
Post#23

I haven't been on this site for a while since I ended my last contract the end of 2017. I was shocked when I signed in and saw that we lost Doctor9. He has been one of my favorite people to work with here. It just seemed there was no problem he couldn't add some insight into. I will miss him terribly. My best to his family and friends.

--------------------
Remember ... Armstrong, Aldrin and Collins flew to the moon and back with a computer system less complex than a modern, programmable toaster ...

Psycoperl
post Sep 12 2018, 04:48 PM
Post#24

Wow. This is a shock. i will surely miss the interactions that I have had with him via multiple forums. He was a great resource, especially as I was getting into VBA and Access programming.

My condolences to his friends and loved ones.

Jessie
post Sep 20 2018, 08:33 AM
Post#25

I am terribly sorry to hear of Dennis' passing. I literally was just re-reading an exchange I had with him a while back, and then clicked home and found this post.
He assisted me many times and always looked forward to seeing his response. I am thankful for him sharing his expertise with us all and always in such a kind a gracious manner.

My condolences to his friends and family.

Jessie.

2 Pages V < 1 2

Custom Search
RSSSearch   Top   Lo-Fi    23rd September 2018 - 09:12 PM