UtterAccess.com
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)

Welcome to UtterAccess! Please ( Login   or   Register )

Custom Search
6 Pages V « < 4 5 6  (Go to first unread post)
   Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Crystal Hits 20k!    

strive4peace
post Mar 23 2012, 12:37 AM
Post#101

strive4peace

thanks again, Jeff < ... btw, I wrote my HHCIB chapter ... just gotta polish it up and send it Jack Cowley -- he volunteered to edit my chapter a couple years ago when I told you I'd do one, hope the offer is still good! and I am hoping he will insert some funny stuff cause its kinda dry < ... and hope the book hasn't gone to print yet!
Go to the top of the page

marthawms
post Apr 25 2012, 04:55 PM
Post#102

I am new to Access and new to this UtterAccess Forum. I scanned through Crystal's Manual (looks like what I need) and sent an EMail asking for her help. Am encouraged by her quick response. I will be back online soon. Thanks, Crystal!

Myproblem
post Apr 30 2012, 02:08 AM
Post#103

I have been also reading some of the Crystal¨s contributions, and since I am new in this Access it is realy good
thx Crystal, wish you the best

strive4peace
post Apr 30 2012, 04:17 AM
Post#104

strive4peace

Boyd -- thank you! Thanks also for your great posts not only about Access including web databases, but other topics like Word and SQL Server. I would love to pick your brain again ... hope we can meet up at the Summit next year ... kick up our heels and talk about Access! Congratulations on being the star of Kari's last newsletter <smile> It was nice to see your face <
artha and Myproblem (what is your name?) ... you're most welcome < Thank you very much!
welcome2UA.gif
UtterAccess is a great place for you to be. There is a wealth of knowledge already posted and in the wiki, but don't be shy about asking questions and getting to know the friendly people here <

JVanKirk
post Sep 18 2012, 07:21 AM
Post#105

UtterAccess VIP

Crystal,
will have to dig it out of the toolbox but you are certainly welcome to my version. I don't know if you'll recognize it LOL...I changed it to work with times and to run many lanes. I still don't like a few things with it, like I would like a cleaner input screen. It will continue to get developed maybe. Might just break down and get the software for my buddies track and between the two Packs we'll have a good setup LOL.
Jack, this thread was for Crystal and you totally hijacked it by showing your face, how dare you!! < It is so great to see you. As soon as I see your avatar it's like I'm getting to see one of my kin for the first time in years, ALWAYS a pleasure to have you around. If I ever travel to CA I want to go to Knott's Berry Farm, Legoland and to visit Jack Cowley.
J

6 Pages V « < 4 5 6

Custom Search
RSSSearch   Top   Lo-Fi    16th December 2017 - 09:56 AM