UtterAccess.com
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)

Welcome to UtterAccess! Please ( Login   or   Register )

Custom Search
2 Pages V < 1 2  (Go to first unread post)
   Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Interface Design Thx To All You Experts, Office 2010    

ipisors
post Nov 28 2012, 11:33 AM
Post#21

Banned

BUSY screen - but looks professional and yes, I agree with Albert's comment especially on not too many col
Go to the top of the page

dummy2
post Mar 10 2013, 01:11 PM
Post#22

Hi Guys,
Sorry so long time i was out here. Yeah i became father in meanwhile. Not so much time for making interfaces anymore. But still struggle with them from time to time
All thanks for the positive supply. I think i found out how to upload my interface for who is interested...
A lot of things i used there is not owned or developped by me... Thx for those who helped
The Hourgrid part is still the dificult one .... but it works . but i would love to uptain in with order informations by click .. but that still did not work until now
I hope the splitting of the database worked... And let me know if what you think.
And for everyone who has brilliant IDEA ssss They are always welcome
So for those have brilliant working Ideas, please dont hesitate
Dummy2 1/2
By me all works with the zip files unpack 2-1, 2-2, 2-3 in same directory as main zip. And all will be ok.
Attached File(s)
Attached File  Neu2.zip ( 642.25K )Number of downloads: 558
Attached File  Neu2_1.zip ( 1.38MB )Number of downloads: 383
Attached File  Neu2_2.zip ( 1.36MB )Number of downloads: 363
Attached File  Neu2_3.zip ( 1.38MB )Number of downloads: 414

phenix
post Apr 28 2013, 01:48 AM
Post#23

Thank you, your work has inspired me a lot. Very nice work indeed cal-align:middle" emoid=":thumbup:" border="0" alt="thumbup.gif" /> .

geomark
post Apr 28 2013, 08:35 AM
Post#24

Is anyone else having difficulty getting the downloads to work? I've downloaded, extracted, and combined all of the files using WinRar, but when I try to open the resulting .accdb file, I get an unrecognized database format error.
Thanks for any assistance.

CyberCow
post Apr 28 2013, 09:20 AM
Post#25

UdderAccess Admin + UA Ruler

You don't need winrar - as the OP suggested, just download all the files, extract them into the same directory as the zip files, and open the first one.

vaudousi
post May 9 2013, 08:03 AM
Post#26

Hi CyberCow
I am unable to recombine the 4 files. I have an error. The first file is invalid or damaged. the truth is that I am doing wrong.
PSE help.
José

geomark
post May 9 2013, 08:09 AM
Post#27

I was never able to get it to work on one system that I use. Then, I tried it on a different system, and it worked. Not sure why....

CyberCow
post May 9 2013, 08:38 AM
Post#28

Jose - there's no magic; and nothing simpler than the instructions given. I don't know what else to

lkbree51
post May 9 2013, 11:21 AM
Post#29

Hello
unzipped them with 7-zip and the file type is Z01 File ... Z02 File and Z03 File and the NEU2 download would not open ... pullhair.gif
Are these suppose to be Access files?
Thanks
Larry

CyberCow
post May 9 2013, 04:14 PM
Post#30

The files dummy2 posted were made with WinZip apparently; and so I believe because they were parsed with WinZip, WinZip is required to successfully unzip and rejoin the components.
WinZip has the ability to take one very large file, (or several files), and zip them into a 'group' or 'set' of zips that must all be saved to the same directory and THEN unzip them with WinZip.
The WinZip demo is free at winzip.com

dummy2
post May 12 2013, 06:30 AM
Post#31

Thanks Guys,
For those at least who managed to open the zipfiles.
Should be not that difficult , I even managed it .
Just be aware the 4 files have to be unzipped in the same Directory. Did it with winzip !!
The hourgrid is one of my favoriths, but also my biggest nightmare ! Would like to Display some extra Information by clicking on the arrows displayed on the grid (Orderinformation and custominformation, and by double click opening specified order)
but still struggling with that!!!!
Just notticed that the sidemenu struggling with the splitforms Possiblility ( Access 2010), it dont Display it complete, just the layout form is displayed, the spreadsheet is missing, maybe jonathon has an answer for that.

For rest all ok, hope you all enjoy it , and can use parts of it.
Dummy2

darnellk
post Jun 2 2013, 10:42 PM
Post#32

Nice interface. My only suggestion would be to carry on the theme to the Top Row navigation buttons as they look out of place - not contemporary.
Keep up the good work

tlsn4
post Sep 11 2013, 10:55 AM
Post#33

Sorry to resurrect an older topic, but just wondering if anyone was able to download the DB and convert it to Access 2007 or earlier? I don't have 2010, and would really like to take a look at what he provided to get some ideas for the project I'm working on now.

jhcarrell
post Dec 23 2013, 01:08 PM
Post#34

See Post#11 in this thread.

furlanisv63
post Nov 10 2017, 09:20 AM
Post#35

Hello,

She seems to be following you when downloading a datasheet. I attach a picture. Please if you can replace the file as soon as possible.

With respect

furlanssv63
Attached File(s)
Attached File  Zajeta_slika.PNG ( 13.53K )Number of downloads: 17

GroverParkGeorge
post Nov 10 2017, 01:01 PM
Post#36

UA Admin

Thanks for asking about this old post.

Samples of this kind are provided "as is" by volunteers who may, or may not, come back later to follow up.

I suggest you contact the person who originally submitted the sample db and see if they would consider supplying an updated version.

--------------------

dummy2
post Nov 12 2017, 03:21 PM
Post#37

Dear All,

I think i don't know why these old files are not working anymore. In mean time I don't have this version as a backup anymore. As a working version i meant .

In mean while a lot is updated and i am now at version 112 in those days it was 38 or something like that.

So I have to see if i can make a reduced version of it .. because its way to big to upload now with zip ... containing i think like 35 files of 2mb.

i will including some pictures of the new .. version

Regards

Dummy

2 Pages V < 1 2

Custom Search
RSSSearch   Top   Lo-Fi    13th December 2017 - 05:28 PM