UtterAccess.com
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)

Welcome to UtterAccess! Please ( Login   or   Register )

Custom Search

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> It's Our Birthday!    

argeedblu
post Apr 26 2013, 05:00 AM
Post#1

UA Forum + Wiki Administrator

26 April, 2013
omorrow, April 27th, UtterAccess will be officially 11 years old!
Yril, 2013
omorrow, April 27th, UtterAccess will be officially 11 years old!
YOur goal has alway been to be the "premier Microsoft® Access help forum." Everyone here at UA, from the rawest newbie to the most seasoned veteran deserves hearty congratulations for their participation and contributions to the site, ensuring that we live up to that ideal every day of the year. We continue to grow but, even more amazingly, we continue to improve.
Special thanks go to Gord and our administrators and moderators for all they do "behind the scenes" to steer the UA course.
Here's to UtterAccess, may we always be at the forefront of the Access community!
Glenn
Go to the top of the page

CyberCow
post Apr 26 2013, 08:00 AM
Post#2

UdderAccess Admin + UA Ruler

GlenKruger
post Apr 26 2013, 08:55 AM
Post#3

Utterly Crispy UA Forum Administrator

img src="style_emoticons/default/wine.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":wine:" border="0" alt="wine.gif" />
Happy Birthday!

Gord for providing us the opportunity to call UtterAccess home for 11 years like.png

GroverParkGeorge
post Apr 26 2013, 02:50 PM
Post#4

UA Admin

Thanks to Gord and everyone else who has helped make UA THE Access help site.

cpetermann
post Apr 26 2013, 04:11 PM
Post#5

Auntie Spam the UA moderator

So grateful that someone had the
Thank you!!!

pompom.gif Happy Birthday to us!!

theDBguy
post Apr 26 2013, 07:44 PM
Post#6

Access Wiki and Forums Moderator

Congratulations and Happy Birthday to UtterAccess!
Thanks to all involved, especially Gord, who make this site the best there is!
3 C

zocker
post Apr 26 2013, 08:08 PM
Post#7

Utterly Eccentric and Moderator

Thanks to everyone who made all this possible and to all those whose work helps it to continue.
Anyone remember the awful day when going along to A3.com only to find the lights out and the curtains closed...then maybe writing to Simon Wolf asking him to continue A3?
Thanks Gord, thanks Simon!
Zocker
James Woodard

ipisors
post Apr 26 2013, 11:20 PM
Post#8

Banned

Wow, this is awesome. It's really my privilege to have shared the last 6 or so years with others on UtterAccess. So much more than I see or know goes into keeping the site alive and healthy. I can only imagine the details of it, but.....knowing how hard it is to set aside personal time in the day to freely answer questions, I can definitely begin to understand the depth of sacrifice and generosity that UA experts & admins have gone to, to keep this site all that it is.
et us always strive for the best...........speak/write professionally, and keep our edge. UA has helped me get from knowing ZERO in access/excel, to becoming a true developer, through several FT jobs and innumerable small consulting jobs. I am indebted to all that our community is. May each of us never become too absorbed in who we are or think we are as an individual; at that moment we lose the richness of our corporate perspective and our combined knowledge. May we always be a community who shares and encourages, in that delicate balance of class, modesty, and expertise which makes us--as a community--an impressive and appealing place for learners, world-wide.
THANK YOU, UtterAccess.

kapeller
post Apr 27 2013, 05:50 PM
Post#9

UtterAccess VIP

Happy Birthday UtterAccess
o the administrators and moderators behind the scenes that keep this site running 24/7.
Since joining I have learnt so much from very experience members. For that many thanks.
I will raise a glass in celebration of this achieve

jleach
post Apr 27 2013, 06:46 PM
Post#10

UtterAccess Editor

I log in once every few days on vacation and this is what I see today! (again I'm reminded that UA's birthday is the same as my wife's... luckily it's UA's that I tend to have slip my mind and not the other!)
Happy birthday to UA and thanks to all who make this place what it is: Gord, Admins, Mods, and of course, all of our excellent members. I'll never forget the feeling of being "at home in pleasant company" when I found this place, and over the years that feeling - the one that truly sets UA aside from others and makes us the best - simply hasn't changed a hair.
Three cheers, and looking forward to

Kamulegeya
post Apr 28 2013, 04:32 AM
Post#11

I joined UA community in 2010 when i was totally green about Access , Excel VBA.
hough i was reading books, i was not grasping concepts like use of simple variables ..e.g strings!
It was after asking several questions here that things clicked....into place....
Over the years, i have prograssed from a total newbie to perhaps to an advanced VBA programmer....and right now, i trying to learn SQL Server and VB.net....
I would like to thank the UA founders, admins, moderators....VIPS, members...who have enabled me tp discover the joys of programming...
Thank UA community.....and Happy BD.
Ronald

lazy8
post May 3 2013, 06:43 AM
Post#12

Happy 11th birthday UA!!
Thanks for all the help. <

dbullard
post May 3 2013, 04:56 PM
Post#13

UA UTTERLY ROCKS!!
woohoo.gif
Been coming here for 10 years and have had the most interesting conversations, met the most wonderful folks all over the world, received the kindest, most in-depth assistance, and made new friends I didn't even know were available to me!
God bless the advent of electronic communication. And God bless UA!! I don't know what I would do without all of you, and I owe hours of time and buckets of money to some of you in particular.
Thank you for being there for me, and HAPPY BIRTHDAY, UA!!!

Custom Search
RSSSearch   Top   Lo-Fi    17th December 2017 - 03:17 AM