UtterAccess.com
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)

Welcome to UtterAccess! Please ( Login   or   Register )

Custom Search

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Powerpoint 2013 Presentation View Options, Office 2013    

leschuler
post Mar 18 2014, 03:08 PM
Post#1

In Powerpoint 2010, when you had your presentation in presentation view, it was a white background with black text. In Powerpoint 2013 presentation view is a Charcoal black background and white text. For me it's easier to see the black text on white background. Can I change presentation view in 2013 to this?
Thanks in advance.
L
Go to the top of the page

strive4peace
post Apr 1 2014, 12:33 AM
Post#2

strive4peace

it sounds like you are referring to the presentation Theme. To change the theme
. Design Ribbon
2. Themes Group -- click the 'More' down arrow at the bottom of the scroll bar on the right to see all the choices.
( If you have a presentation you want to copy the theme from, choose "Browse for Themes..." below the theme examples )
On a slide-by-slide basis, you can right-click and choose "Format Background..." as well, of course, as click on individual items to change them
If you Format a Slide Master (View ribbon, Master Views group, Slide Master) then all slides following that master will be changed

leschuler
post Apr 1 2014, 09:44 PM
Post#3

I know how to change all the elements of the slide itself. i'm talking about when viewing in presentation mode. The slide is displayed on a seperate monitor or screen and I am looking at the presenter view. In the left column is the current slide. In the right column is the next slide on top and the notes for the current slide on the bottom. The screen is a dark background with white text. That's what i want to change. White backgournd with black text.

strive4peace
post Apr 2 2014, 11:24 AM
Post#4

strive4peace

Hi L,
Try changing the Office Theme, which is set by the defaults.
File, Options, General, "Personalize your copy of Microsoft Office", Office Theme
choices are :
- Dark Gray
- Light Gray
- White
Also set the Office Background (I choose 'No Background')
Hopefully this will make it better for you < ~

strive4peace
post Apr 2 2014, 11:40 AM
Post#5

strive4peace

I just tried this and the theme doesn't change the speaker notes color while presenting ... well you might like changing the Office theme anyway ~ if I think of something else to try, I will post back. If you figure it out, please let us know, thanks

leschuler
post Apr 2 2014, 03:47 PM
Post#6

I will let you know if I find something. For now, i went back to 2010. So much easier view wise. I don't know what they change functionality and backend, but it seems only the GUI has changed. So no big deal and it is a big deal to be able to see my notes. Go figure, as i get older i remember less so have to rely on the notes for information on some topics. Especially involving numbers. with any presentation you want to be professional in your talks and reading from a screen is not. But i like to glance down to see where i'm at and catch a note or too. It's just too hard with the white text on black background. It looks fuzzy to me versus te black text on white background. For now back to 2010. Thank or the reply. I'll let you know if I find anything.

strive4peace
post May 12 2014, 11:52 PM
Post#7

strive4peace

that would be great, thanks ~

Custom Search
RSSSearch   Top   Lo-Fi    16th December 2017 - 11:29 PM