UtterAccess.com
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)

Welcome to UtterAccess! Please ( Login   or   Register )

Custom Search

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Third Party Replacement Cartridges For Cp4525, Any Version    

jwhite
post Sep 24 2014, 04:35 AM
Post#1

UtterAccess VIP

It's come time for me to replace one or more of these cartridges for HP 4525 laserjet printer.
Toner cartridge numbers are CE260A CE261A CE262A CE263A.
Anyone here have experience buying third party cartridges with excellent results - where at and price?
Staples.com wants $1,125.96 for a set of 4! I found a couple "compatible" offers at MUCH LESS:
http://www.amazon.com/LD-Remanufactured-Re...keywords=cp4525
http://www.amazon.com/V4INK-Compatible-Car...keywords=cp4525
Go to the top of the page

CyberCow
post Sep 24 2014, 09:13 PM
Post#2

UdderAccess Admin + UA Ruler

If warranty is still valid, I'd go with the remanufactured rather than "compatible" replacements. If the printer is out of warranty I don't see the harm in trying the less expensive "compatible" replacements.

dmhzx
post Sep 25 2014, 05:33 AM
Post#3

I'd look at that from a different tack.
If this is a business printer and you need it for business purposes, then is it worth the risk of compatibles?
I had a brother colour laser, bought a set of compatibles, and colour printing was dreadful after that. - I'm convinced that it had code in their to stop it from working with non brother.
Dell has had such code in for a long time.
My Minolta 'magically' ran out of all three colour cartridges at exactly the same time.
If it's a home one, do you really need that level of performance? - I dumped my Brother laser when a set of original toner carts cost more than the printer ( and I refuse to be emotionally blackmailed about the environment when a large corporation has no qualms about ripping me off.
Looks like the HP ones are more than the printer as well.
I bought an Epson Inkjet with three yeas warranty, print, copy, scan fax. - Either flat bed copy/ scan or sheet feeder, for less than £100, and compatibles from Prink at about £10 for a full set.
Prink is UK, but the ink is from the US.
Have you tried searching of toner suppliers and reading their reviews ??

Custom Search
RSSSearch   Top   Lo-Fi    11th December 2017 - 06:20 AM