UtterAccess.com
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)

Welcome to UtterAccess! Please ( Login   or   Register )

Custom Search

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Grab Heght Of Controls Before A Page Loads    

LeeAnn
post Jan 13 2015, 08:18 AM
Post#1

I have a aspx page that I need right before the page is displayed to the screen grab all the controls and get their heights. I thought it would be one of the page events but I am not sure which one. I think I can write the code to grab the information I need, I just need to know what event do I use to do that. Also I need to take that number I get and adjust the height of an image on the page with that height of the controls and place that number into a hidden field that is on the page. All that I can do, but again it is just where do I do it.

I hope I have explained what my problem is clearly. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
Go to the top of the page

LeeAnn
post Jan 14 2015, 02:11 PM
Post#2

I believe I have found my answer. It is the Page_PreRender event. I just had to ensure I was doing it not during a postback.

LeeAnn
post Jan 15 2015, 02:50 PM
Post#3

It seems I have not found it. When I go through the controls, my height of the label control is always 0. I am getting very frustrated and upset. There has to be a way to go through my labels on the page and get the height of those labels. Am I missing something or can this be even done? I am sure it can but no matter where I go I am running into a brick wall. Someone here must have the answer....

Custom Search
RSSSearch   Top   Lo-Fi    12th December 2017 - 08:20 PM