UtterAccess.com
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)

Welcome to UtterAccess! Please ( Login   or   Register )

Custom Search

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Getting Office 2010 (in Feb 2016), Windows 7    

arpeggione
post Feb 22 2016, 04:38 PM
Post#1

Hi: I'm going to consult for my former company - finish MS Access programming project. They currently have MS Office 2010 on their system. What is the best way to buy Office 2010 for my laptop and make sure I am synced up with them? I may have to get it from their IT department, but I thought maybe I could buy it. Any advice?

Thank you!

Karen
Go to the top of the page

GroverParkGeorge
post Feb 22 2016, 04:54 PM
Post#2

UA Admin

There is not really what you might call a "best" way to purchase a license.

Microsoft no longer sells the 2010 version, so you'll probably need to search on third-party retailer sites, like Amazon.

However, if you can get the client's company to provide it, you probably could save the cost of the license that way. If you want to own it, though, one of the software retailer sites should have a copy.

BTW. Which version do you currently have?

Also, I deleted your duplicate post in the Q&A forum. We do not support cross-forum posting. It's potentially confusing and doesn't increase the chance of getting an answer.

arpeggione
post Feb 22 2016, 04:58 PM
Post#3

Hi George: Thank you for your very speedy reply! Thx for deleting my duplicate post - that was unintentional. It has been awhile since I've been on this site, so am bumbling around a bit. I don't currently have Access - just Office 2007. I will likely buy Office 2010 off of Amazon and have the IT dept make sure I've got the right updates....

Best,
Karen

Custom Search
RSSSearch   Top   Lo-Fi    11th December 2017 - 02:08 PM