UtterAccess.com
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)

Welcome to UtterAccess! Please ( Login   or   Register )

Custom Search

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Web Browser Access 2010 Is Not Smooth, Not applicable    

cmohanc
post Aug 23 2016, 07:51 AM
Post#1

Hi ! I am developing an application using Acces 2010 , on a windows tab. The user has to be presented with jpg pics . Should b able to zoom and Pan. Tried using webcontrol. The picture displays zoom , pan happens , But not smooth as the default edge browser.
Any idea how to add the edge browser as an activex control. or any other method?

Thanks in advance
Go to the top of the page

DanielPineault
post Aug 23 2016, 09:19 AM
Post#2

UtterAccess VIP

Just a stab in the dark, but try switching the Emulation Mode, see: http://www.devhut.net/2013/10/18/webbrowse...cripting-error/ to use the latest and greatest and see if there is any improvement.

cmohanc
post Aug 23 2016, 12:29 PM
Post#3

Switched to latest , by tweaking the registry. While the "WebBrowser ActiveX Control – Google Maps Invalid Character Scripting Error”" got solved, the smooth fluid zooming and panning is mot solved yet.
iconfused.gif

ADezii
post Aug 23 2016, 03:26 PM
Post#4

I put together for you a very simple Demo using only an Image Control, Frame, Form, and a couple of Command Buttons. This will give you basic 'Pseudo' Pan and Zoom capabilities on a variety of Graphic Images without the overhead of an ActiveX Control. Unfortunately, it didn't turn out to be as nearly effective as I would hope to. I wasn't even going to Attach the Demo, but I figured that nothing ventured is nothing gained. I'll stop ranting now and Post the Demo.
Attached File(s)
Attached File  Demo.zip ( 514.67K )Number of downloads: 3

cmohanc
post Aug 24 2016, 11:40 PM
Post#5

Good One smart idea. Since the end product has to work on 7 "tablet , I would like to put a slider control for zooming. Let me try on the same. has any one tried the mouse move events ?
What if i set the key perview to the form, disable this control. read all mouse move events to do the zoom ?

Custom Search
RSSSearch   Top   Lo-Fi    17th December 2017 - 10:47 AM