UtterAccess.com
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)

Welcome to UtterAccess! Please ( Login   or   Register )

Custom Search

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Create Powerpoint Template With Multiple Color Schemes As In New Featured Templates, Office 2013    

Rodney
post Oct 10 2016, 07:32 AM
Post#1

Hi

Appreciate any guidance on this:

We have several PowerPoint templates which are simply color options of each other. I would like to create a Template and add it to my users PCs so that it appears like alongside the other Featured template do when you click New.

I.E. You can see the template listed alongside the Featured templates and when you click on it, you can see all the color options which you can then click to select the one you want.

Many thanks in advance

Rodney
Go to the top of the page

chrismbaylis
post Nov 25 2016, 09:49 AM
Post#2

Hi Rodney,

I believe the easiest way to do this would be to save each file as a Powerpoint Template, then send these to users to save in their personal PPT template directory ("My Documents\Custom Office Templates\") - this way they'll appear under the heading 'Personal', next to 'Featured' when on the 'New' Menu option.

I do also believe that if you create sub-directories, these appear either instead of 'Personal', or under 'Personal' - i.e. each sub-folder creates a new categiry heading or sub-heading.

Hope that helps,

Chris
Go to the top of the page

Custom Search
RSSSearch   Top   Lo-Fi    14th December 2017 - 10:17 AM