UtterAccess.com
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)

Welcome to UtterAccess! Please ( Login   or   Register )

Custom Search

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> VBA To Select "tab" On Dashboard.    

dflak
post Feb 21 2017, 03:12 PM
Post#1

Utter Access VIP

Take a look at the picture to get a definition of "tab." I want to select what the Green Arrow is pointing to. This is apparently different than a "normal" link. I can find and activate normal links with this code.
CODE
Public Sub Navigation()
Set ElementCol = ie.document.getElementsByTagName("a")

For Each ieLink In ElementCol
    If ieLink.innerHTML = "Device Performance" Then
    ieLink.Click
End If
Next ieLink

End Sub

The main problem I have is I don't know what to call this thing so my searches keep directing me to what the red arrows are pointing to.
Attached File(s)
Attached File  IE_Tab.jpg ( 25.45K )Number of downloads: 4

--------------------
Dan

One spreadsheet to rule them all. One spreadsheet to find them. One spreadsheet to bring them all and at corporate, bind them.
Please zip and attach samples. It makes life easier for those who have to figure out what you are trying to do. Thanks
Go to the top of the page

River59
post Feb 21 2017, 03:40 PM
Post#2

Hmmm ... looks like what I use when a tab is changed in a tabbed form in my databases. When it is, I run some data validation code.

TabCtl0_Change()

You would need to find the name of that tab (I always forget how) Oh wait, go to form properties then check the drop down list ...

--------------------
Remember ... Armstrong, Aldrin and Collins flew to the moon and back with a computer system less complex than a modern, programmable toaster ...

dflak
post Feb 21 2017, 03:49 PM
Post#3

Utter Access VIP

This is a dashboard web page, not MS-ACCESS.

--------------------
Dan

One spreadsheet to rule them all. One spreadsheet to find them. One spreadsheet to bring them all and at corporate, bind them.
Please zip and attach samples. It makes life easier for those who have to figure out what you are trying to do. Thanks

River59
post Feb 22 2017, 09:20 AM
Post#4

That will teach me to leap before I look. Way out of my element with this ... hopefully someone will be able to offer up an answer.

--------------------
Remember ... Armstrong, Aldrin and Collins flew to the moon and back with a computer system less complex than a modern, programmable toaster ...

Custom Search
RSSSearch   Top   Lo-Fi    16th December 2017 - 11:57 AM