UtterAccess.com
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)

Welcome to UtterAccess! Please ( Login   or   Register )

Custom Search

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Possible To Copy Animated Gifs?    

hopper20
post May 23 2017, 08:50 AM
Post#1

Hi there

Is it possible to copy/save the animated gifs in the emoticons option? I'd like to use them elsewhere. Also, is it acceptable/legal to do that, or highly frowned upon? I love those emoticons and would like to use them in a different program, but if they are specific to UtterAccess, I completely understand. (that issue of copyright or ownership tends to be fairly big deal). If it's not possible, then no big deal. Just wondered...

thanks,

Kim

--------------------
Kim

Psychology - The science of abnormal people studying normal people
Go to the top of the page

doctor9
post May 23 2017, 02:09 PM
Post#2

UtterAccess Editor

Kim,

I'm afraid not. Some of those emoticons came with the software that this forum is based on, and some were created in-house by one of the administrators. But I'm sure, even without checking, that if you Google for animated emoticons, you will find many free to use examples.

Dennis
UA Editor

--------------------
(;,;) Li'l Cthulu says: Please talk about what you're trying to do, as well as how you're doing it.
Changing your real table name to "Table1" and your real form name to "Form1" in your posts makes it more difficult to understand what's going on, not easier.
Guidelines for Posting Questions

hopper20
post May 23 2017, 02:32 PM
Post#3

Thanks Dennis

I thought I would try. No worries, though. I had looked at a couple sites online for animated gifs, and some of them seem over the top. I like the simplicity of these emoticons.

--------------------
Kim

Psychology - The science of abnormal people studying normal people

Custom Search
RSSSearch   Top   Lo-Fi    16th December 2017 - 06:08 AM