UtterAccess.com
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)

Welcome to UtterAccess! Please ( Login   or   Register )

Custom Search

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Passing Data From A Subreport, 11    

Dexter
post May 23 2017, 01:38 PM
Post#1

I have a main report where every table is linked by application number and then I have a table of fee information that is linked by a history ID number because there isn't an application number option. Within the fee table, I only want to see fees that have a specific description and I only want to see that one fee so I only want to see the application number one time. I created a subreport to get the result that I wanted. Now, my issue is that I need this information to be viewed in a cross-tab summary report where it is going to have a sum by each rep and have a grand total at the bottom showing each rep's earnings. My main report has to show all applications, regardless if there was a fee or not because part of the report is showing how many applications each rep took vs. how many were approved. I also only want to sum the fee if the application was approved.

I see online where you can share a variable from a subreport but I think I need multiple variables. If there is a better way, please let me know! Any advice on how to achieve this would be appreciated because I am stumped. Thank you.
Go to the top of the page

Custom Search
RSSSearch   Top   Lo-Fi    14th December 2017 - 11:35 PM