UtterAccess.com
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)

Welcome to UtterAccess! Please ( Login   or   Register )

Custom Search

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Formatting Text Boxes, Access 2016    

jedder
post Jun 1 2017, 02:47 PM
Post#1

Recently been upgraded to Access 2016.
Having fun now. pullhair.gif
Anyhow, most of it is the same as 2007, however, I've been looking for the icon for the text box where you can select the lines that you want to appear on said box.
Did Access remove that nifty little shortcut?
Is it somewhere else?
Go to the top of the page

DanielPineault
post Jun 1 2017, 03:38 PM
Post#2

UtterAccess VIP

Not sure what control you are referring to. Any chance you could post an image of the 2007 control or give us the exact name?

--------------------
Daniel Pineault (2010-2017 Microsoft MVP)
Professional Help: http://www.cardaconsultants.com
Free MS Access Code, Tips, Tricks and Samples: http://www.devhut.net

* Design should never say "Look at me". It should always say "Look at this". -- David Craib
* A user interface is like a joke, if you have to explain it, it's not that good! -- Martin LeBlanc

All code samples, demonstration databases, links,... are provided 'AS IS' and are to be used at your own risk! Take the necessary steps to check, validate ...

jedder
post Jun 7 2017, 10:48 AM
Post#3

My error...the feature is in Word.
duh!

It's a formatting function that lets you select lines on a text box.

doctor9
post Jun 7 2017, 04:42 PM
Post#4

UtterAccess Editor

jedder,

I've moved this discussion to the Word forum since you're talking about Word text boxes, which are very different from Access textboxes.

Just to clarify; in Word 2010, if you have a text box object in a Word file, you can click once on the text box, then right-click on the text box's border to see a context menu. From there you can select "Format Shape" and then select the text box's line color, line thickness and line style. Is that what you're referring to?

Dennis

--------------------
(;,;) Li'l Cthulu says: Please talk about what you're trying to do, as well as how you're doing it.
Changing your real table name to "Table1" and your real form name to "Form1" in your posts makes it more difficult to understand what's going on, not easier.
Guidelines for Posting Questions

Custom Search
RSSSearch   Top   Lo-Fi    12th December 2017 - 06:56 AM