UtterAccess.com
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)

Welcome to UtterAccess! Please ( Login   or   Register )

Custom Search

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Print Multiple Labels, Access 2010    

omer1234
post Oct 25 2017, 12:55 PM
Post#1

Hi,

I need to have access report print 2 labels (duplicate) rather than 1. Any thoughts on how to modify this VBA code?

Thanks

Private Sub btnDone_Click()
If IsNull(ThisBatchID) Or IsNull(SelectFRex) Or IsNull(NewQtyToDeduct) Or IsNull(NewSlip) Then
MsgBox ("Missing required values")
Else
ThisBatchID = DLookup("BatchID", "tblBatches", "BatchDate=""" & SelectBatchDate & """")
QuantityToDeduct = NewQtyToDeduct * (-1)
DoCmd.SetWarnings False
DoCmd.RunSQL ("INSERT INTO tblQuantities(BatchID , FRex , ChangeQuantity , Slip , Location , ChangeComments) VALUES (" & ThisBatchID & ",'" & SelectFRex & "','" & QuantityToDeduct & "','" & NewSlip & "','" & SelectLocation & "','" & NewDeductComments & "')")
DoCmd.SetWarnings True

DoCmd.OpenReport "rptDeducting", acViewPreview, , , acHidden
DoCmd.SelectObject acReport, "rptDeducting"
DoCmd.PrintOut acSelection
DoCmd.Close acReport, "rptDeducting"

DoCmd.Close
End If
End Sub
Go to the top of the page

RJD
post Dec 4 2017, 11:14 AM
Post#2

UtterAccess VIP

Hi: I was just looking back through posts that were not answered, and found this from October. Did you solve this issue?

If not ...

I did not follow what you are doing with your code or why, but making duplicates of the labels is simple. If you are using a query as the source for the report, first add a table with one field and make two records: 1 and 2.

Then put the new table in a query along with the query or table currently used as the report record source. Do NOT use a join between the sources. This will create a Cartesian product, making two records for each previous record. Use the new query as the report record source.

You will not have to alter the code you posted, although I wonder why you are calling the report this way ...

See if this does what you are trying to do.

HTH
Joe
Go to the top of the page

Custom Search
RSSSearch   Top   Lo-Fi    20th October 2018 - 03:12 PM