UtterAccess.com
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)

Welcome to UtterAccess! Please ( Login   or   Register )

Custom Search

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Acformatpdf, Access 2010    

Saintor
post Nov 9 2017, 10:10 AM
Post#1

This is about a db running on various environment, from Access Runtime 32, 64 PC to Remote Desktop sessions. Printers are all different and I can't change them, neither modify the report (design mode) as there are runtime version using it.

There is a report (legal size) in it that I wanted to automate using something as simple as DoCmd.Outputto

It works... except that on the server where it is triggered by a batch file in the windows task scheduler (using my profile), it keeps changing my LEGAL size to LETTER. Orientation landscape stays ok. In the report I changed all the available properties through the page set-up. When I start the batch file manually from my same profile on the server, it doesn't do that and legal size is rendered.

I searched and no one really came up with a solution. Using the standard Office PDF, is there a way to fix this?
Go to the top of the page

GroverParkGeorge
post Nov 14 2017, 08:10 AM
Post#2

UA Admin

It sounds like the printer where that particular copy of the accdb is running as a task might not support legal sized documents. Is that the problem?

--------------------

Saintor
post Nov 20 2017, 11:20 AM
Post#3

It sounds like the printer where that particular copy of the accdb is running as a task might not support legal sized documents. Is that the problem?

Is the MS Office acFormatPDF really a printer?

When I manually start the batch file on the remote server, I don't have this issue. It prints in legal size just fine.

The Windows task is configurated with the same username / password that I normally use .... but it is stuck with letter size when the task starts by itself.

Custom Search
RSSSearch   Top   Lo-Fi    16th December 2017 - 07:42 AM