UtterAccess.com
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)

Welcome to UtterAccess! Please ( Login   or   Register )

Custom Search

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> System For Production Control For Visual Communication Or Other ..., Any Version    

Joserobmoraes
post Feb 20 2018, 07:16 PM
Post#1

System for Production Control for Visual Communication or other ...
The system for recording and managing the process by sector, reporting by various indicators and reports and production production not factory floor.

Informing the production notes and stops is easy, analyze how hours of work and stops, as well as action plans for the best continuations of the process.

This interlinked to inventory control, where no end of each production order all the material used in production, aiding manufacturing costs, among others ...

Inventory Management, with inputs and said
Company Fleet Management

This post has been edited by GroverParkGeorge: Feb 21 2018, 11:25 AM
Attached File(s)
Attached File  01.jpg ( 43.44K )Number of downloads: 65
Attached File  02.jpg ( 47.3K )Number of downloads: 58
Attached File  03.jpg ( 43.46K )Number of downloads: 23
Attached File  04.jpg ( 43.46K )Number of downloads: 10
Attached File  05.jpg ( 42.42K )Number of downloads: 11
Attached File  06.jpg ( 42.88K )Number of downloads: 11
Attached File  07.jpg ( 73.25K )Number of downloads: 49
Attached File  08.jpg ( 72.48K )Number of downloads: 68
Attached File  09.jpg ( 70.86K )Number of downloads: 40
Attached File  10.jpg ( 60.26K )Number of downloads: 25
Attached File  11.jpg ( 69.65K )Number of downloads: 25
Attached File  Sem_t_tulo_10.jpg ( 75.84K )Number of downloads: 65

Go to the top of the page

zaxbat
post Mar 17 2018, 07:32 AM
Post#2

It is unclear what you are asking. Seems you want to make an access project that will monitor a real time operation. Access can do this but is not ideal for such an application. If you only need to pull data and make charts, graphs, and reports....Access can do that fairly well as long as you can get access to the external data and it is in some format that Access can work with or translate. That being said, this is still a fairly large project and needs to be handled in steps. First figure out the security and cross-communication for Access to draw the data in. Then (possibly need to) manipulate the data into workable tables. Then set up queries. Then set up user forms. Then set up reports, charts, and graphs.

cheekybuddha
post Mar 17 2018, 07:53 AM
Post#3

UtterAccess VIP

Hmmm...

@zaxbat, I think you missed the point!

Joserobmoraes is sharing the results of what he has accomplished, so other members here can see what is possible to build in Access.

>> That being said, this is still a fairly large project and needs to be handled in steps. First figure out the security and cross-communication for Access to draw the data in. Then (possibly need to) manipulate the data into workable tables. Then set up queries. Then set up user forms. Then set up reports, charts, and graphs. <<

Those steps are presumably what he has already done!

wink.gif

d

zaxbat
post Mar 17 2018, 08:35 AM
Post#4

I suppose you are right...but Joserobmoraes he has certainly missed the point of this forum if he simply wants to show off what he has done with no instructions whatsoever of how to facilitate it.

projecttoday
post Mar 17 2018, 08:43 AM
Post#5

UtterAccess VIP

Joserobmoraes should confirm if the working system exists and, if so, what he wants to have done to it.

cheekybuddha
post Mar 17 2018, 09:10 AM
Post#6

UtterAccess VIP

Have you looked through the history of this board in the forum?

Many users have showcased their work as well as asked for help/suggestions on implementing specific UI elements.

Then have a look at Joserobmoraes' posts - he generally likes to show off what he has done.

Whether or not Joserobmoraes is using UA for his own free marketing purposes is an issue debated between him and the UA admins.

If you feel his posting here serves no use other than to promote his own wares then feel free to report this thread to the admins.

Personally, whilst I'm not a fan of Joserobmoraes' designs, I like to see what others can create with the Access interface. shrug.gif

d

zaxbat
post Mar 17 2018, 09:14 AM
Post#7

Well of course. It is great to see what others are doing. Just wish he had made it more clear up front and then given some useful insights as to how. But quite to the contrary, then, it seems he is simply using this forum as a marketing platform as though he will only reveal his code if you contact him privately (and perhaps pay). That is certainly not the intent of this forum.

cheekybuddha
post Mar 17 2018, 09:23 AM
Post#8

UtterAccess VIP

>> he will only reveal his code if you contact him privately (and perhaps pay) <<

If that is true (I have never tried to elicit a response form him), then by all means contact the admins with your feelings.

>> Just wish he had made it more clear up front and then given some useful insights as to how. <<

I wonder if there is any language barrier at play here - Joserobmoraes is from Brazil, and perhaps for him pictures can say more than words?

zaxbat
post Mar 17 2018, 11:01 AM
Post#9

Ha ha, ok...point taken..... Cheers!

projecttoday
post Mar 17 2018, 11:09 AM
Post#10

UtterAccess VIP

Oh! Well, I've had the experience of a user presenting me with a database full of nice-looking forms. But the forms didn't do anything. And I don't recall having heard of Joserobmoraes. So if this is marketing I guess I was way off. Most of the posts here are people looking for help.

GroverParkGeorge
post Mar 17 2018, 11:14 AM
Post#11

UA Admin

The admin team has discussed this post among ourselves and with the poster.

zaxbat
post Mar 17 2018, 11:18 AM
Post#12

I am not affiliated in any way with the UA Police, but in retrospect, the initial post asks for no help, looks like an advertisement, gives no solutions, and has several ways to contact the posting party external to UA. So......if it looks like a duck and walks like a duck......fill in the blank. Anyway, I am only concerned because it wasted any of my time.

orange999
post Mar 17 2018, 11:41 AM
Post#13

I also like to see what others have done. In this case, and based on this thread alone, I did not realize at first that Joserobmoraes
was showing an example that he had designed and developed. I did see that after a few posts.

I realize there may be a language barrier, but I also feel that putting some verbiage and example screens into a word document (or other) with a description would make clear that this is an example. My guess is that he has some sort of overview/introduction to a User or training document.

Samples can make great reference materials (eg. the wiki)
This post has been edited by orange999: Mar 17 2018, 11:43 AM

projecttoday
post Mar 17 2018, 03:14 PM
Post#14

UtterAccess VIP

Yes, orange, the non-native English makes you think "what?" a little bit.

JonSmith
post Mar 17 2018, 07:38 PM
Post#15

The intent was instantly clear to me just based on the topic title and the forum it was in so all the confusion once I got into the topic is odd to me.
Perhaps is this considered to be an issue then all these demos can be put in another subforum for 'showing off'

I personally like seeing other users work, some of it can be good inspiration. I also personally don't get too much from this particular thread but wouldnt want to discourage them in general.

Joserobmoraes
post Mar 19 2018, 05:31 AM
Post#16

Hello, well, let's go. In no way am I marketing my programs, my only idea and has already been discussed with the administrators of this forum is to demonstrate what MS ACCESS is able to do in interface form, if I saw many post here where the partner just put the image, but if my screens where I demonstrate the ability of MS ACCESS is an offense or an affront, without problems for me, I withdraw the post and I promise never to post anything more, I just do not allow hasty judgment without first knowing the whole story, I have demometstrei here other screens and no way I was pleased that way

zaxbat
post Mar 19 2018, 06:16 AM
Post#17

Very happy that you chimed back in on this thread. I am sorry if I did not understand your intent. Yes, it is a great idea to show what access can do. My only request would be that you make it more clear that this is a demo/sample to inspire other developers. Cheers!

cheekybuddha
post Mar 19 2018, 07:09 AM
Post#18

UtterAccess VIP

Echo what Jon said thumbup.gif

Joserobmoraes
post Mar 19 2018, 08:16 AM
Post#19

Okay, I'll be more careful about the text mentioning capability and commenting that it's just a demonstration of the interface.

Thanks and sorry

projecttoday
post Mar 19 2018, 08:46 AM
Post#20

UtterAccess VIP

Thank you, Joserob, for answering MY question (post #5). As you can see, not everyone here is prone to jumping to conclusions. I hope you haven't been scared off permanently.

Custom Search

RSSSearch   Top   Lo-Fi    14th December 2018 - 10:02 AM