X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)

Welcome to UtterAccess! Please ( Login   or   Register )

Custom Search
   Reply to this topicStart new topic
> How Do I Start A New Topic When I Can’t Find An Appropriate Forum    
post Mar 9 2018, 12:17 AM

I’m an UtterAccess newbie trying to understand how to properly post a new topic. How do I start a new topic when I can’t find an appropriate forum?

The UtterAccess help page says use the “New Topic button visible when viewing a list of topics in a forum.” I don’t see any instructions for starting a new forum.

I want to post a new topic regarding an Access start-up problem or Office 365 problem specific to Access, but I couldn’t find an existing forum with a similar subject line.
Go to the top of the page
post Mar 9 2018, 12:42 AM

UtterAccess VIP

Hi: You can just go to Access Q &A and start a post there. An admin might move the post to another section if appropriate. But the main thing is to just get your question started.

"Each problem that I solved became a rule, which served afterwards to solve other problems."
"You just keep pushing. You just keep pushing. I made every mistake that could be made. But I just kept pushing."

Rene Descartes 1596-1650 (Mathematician and Philosopher)
post Mar 9 2018, 02:56 AM

UA Admin

Right. We don’t have forums for every possible category. What is your question about? We can suggest a good location.

You can imagine the chaos if anyone could create a new forum whenever they wished!

Custom Search
RSSSearch   Top   Lo-Fi    21st March 2018 - 03:37 PM