UtterAccess.com
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)

Welcome to UtterAccess! Please ( Login   or   Register )

Custom Search

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> UA is now authorized    

dreagen
post Jul 14 2003, 04:58 PM
Post#1

Utterly Skewed !

I just got back from my bosses office. It seams the Network admin has realized I have been visiting this site at work and according to Policy we are not authorized to come to Chat rooms, Discussion Boards, or any site that does not directly reflect our jobs. So I had to show the boss the site and explained that when they hired me I knew nothing about Access and at first I used UA to Learn access and Now I use it to get Ideas to make things better and things that I need to teach my co-workers about Microsoft Products... Needless to say UA is now on the approved list and is the only non- .gov or .mil discussion board authorized here. Just wanted to let you all know how my day started and thank you all for not only everything you all teach and explain but by also keeping it a G rated Forum so I don't have to worry about things that may be offencive to others. I know it takes a lot of work and I appreciate it. Thanks!
Go to the top of the page

ghubbell
post May 28 2003, 04:55 AM
Post#2

UA Administrator

Hi Drew and thank you. It's great to hear your kind words and to know of the understanding and appreciation both from yourself and from your superiors. We have numerous members who if they have not already, face understandably similar restrictions at their workplace. Hopefully this will assist them in their quest to make use of an Internet forum as a wonderful means to learn a subject, and to help others learn as well.
Thanks again Drew,
Gord Hubbell
UA Administrator, www.UtterAccess.com

CyberCow
post May 28 2003, 06:10 AM
Post#3

UdderAccess Admin + UA Ruler

Sounds like a great way to start a day! Nice going Drew.

GroverParkGeorge
post May 28 2003, 10:13 AM
Post#4

UA Admin

That's great, Drew. Another success story for UA.
George

dfs
post May 28 2003, 12:24 PM
Post#5

VIP Emeritus

Good Job Drew. For all the sense it makes to be able to access UA at work it must have been formidable to move the US government.

Whyre
post Jun 12 2003, 10:04 AM
Post#6

thats really good to hear i have been on discussion boards and not doing any work (as tehre was none to do) and once i was asked what this one was and a simply explanation as well got me out of a jam they were happy to see that when i did not have anything to do i was learning...well thats been a while now week after tho i was never without work well now that i am without work again for some time im back on the board lets see if i have a repeat "offence"

Custom Search
RSSSearch   Top   Lo-Fi    10th December 2017 - 11:13 PM