UtterAccess.com
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)

Welcome to UtterAccess! Please ( Login   or   Register )

Custom Search

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> A++ In our book    

CitiTcc
post Aug 9 2003, 02:06 AM
Post#1

With my present employer we are extremely limited to the sites we can visit that are outside of or intranet. After introducing this site to our PCS admins it was determined that this site is "work oriented" and is "beneficial to our business". Congrats to all contributors and to the admins for establishing a site that is PC (politically correct) to EVERYONE and maintaining it in such a way that it is considered "beneficial" to the professional work enviroment. It is given an A++ in our book!!!!
Go to the top of the page

GlenKruger
post Aug 9 2003, 02:17 AM
Post#2

Utterly Crispy UA Forum Administrator

Glad to hear that, there are more and more companies allowing this site to be used by the staff which just means we are doing something right.
for letting us know.
Glen

dana
post Aug 10 2003, 02:21 AM
Post#3

UA Admin + Auntie Virus

Thanks for letting us know! We do strive to keep UA appropriate and beneficial for use at work. Access is, after all, bread and butter for many of us.
Thanks again!

rob2310
post Aug 10 2003, 04:39 AM
Post#4

Dear All,
Just to let you know that I work for a large multi National Company and we consider that if what we are looking for is not on UA then it has not been done yet.
Well done to all involved, I hope that UA will expand and grow as it has done
Thanks again
Rob

tejanroey
post Aug 10 2003, 03:49 PM
Post#5

WOW. Cool. When I was at my last unit I have told many of my superior officers, even my Commanding Officer himself about this site. They all loved it and encouraged it as a learning tool. My Commanding Officer came up to me and thanked me personally for telling him about this site as he is a MS Access fanatic.

Cutta
post Oct 22 2003, 07:33 AM
Post#6

I'm lucky in that I'm not restricted to what websites I can visit, but I would have gone insane long ago if it wasn't for UA. Thanks

Whaifiza
post Oct 23 2003, 05:41 AM
Post#7

Congratulation for all the admins of UA for making this sites posibble and my boss approve me using this site to help me develop my system. Thank again....
Whaifiza.

Custom Search
RSSSearch   Top   Lo-Fi    13th December 2017 - 12:34 AM