Full Version: Report problem.
UtterAccess Discussion Forums > Microsoft® Access > Access Reports
Rustman
Ok...so I'm building a maintenance database. When there is a broken piece of equipment we have to fill out this seperate form for a each part listing what it's problems are...I just spent the last 3 hours building this form manually as an access report. What I'm hoping to do is I can put all of my equipment records into this database and set it up to where when I need to fill out one of those forms all I need to do is bring up the information of the equipment in question and the computer will dump the data onto the form....all I need to do is print and sign. The problem is that I can't figure out how to get the information from the equipment deficiencies table onto the form correctly. What I want is essentially this...

What I get is this.....
sredworb
I had a similar problem. Attach your database and I will use the method I used..Little weird to explain but one c you see it it's fairly easy..
Jerry
Rustman
Ok..Now, there's nothing in the database except for my deficiency table and the form....I figure this is primarily the reason I'm doing this, so I might as well make sure it can work before I really start crunching data....that and I have another database I put together a couple of years ago around here somewhere that already has most of the grunt work done already...I'll just need to plug it in.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.