Full Version: Subreport Parameters
UtterAccess Discussion Forums > Microsoft® Access > Access Reports
tck
I have two subreports that each request a year and a month parameter. When I combine the subreports in a common report, the parameter entry boxes appear twice. Is there a way to enter the year once and the month once and apply those parameters to both subreports?
fredrisg
How are you printing the report? It is from the same form?
Have your tried setting the criteria for both subrpts from the same form?
Steve
tck
I am printing the report by selecting it from the report objects.
I am not using a form to specify the parameters. The requirements to enter the parameters are query criteria.
fredrisg
Yes, I understand the issue now . . . so the two subrpts will each request the date parameters as they run.
When only suggestion I have is to run your reports from a form that has the dates on it and can be referenced by both subrpts . . .
You can gain some advantages by having some code check the date ranges or make sure they are good dates .
But if you're manually running the report from the objects list, I'm not sure I can assist you in that both subrpts again will both ask you for the dates.
Steve
tck
Thanks. I will try to run the reports from a form.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.