Full Version: Change Microsoft default border color in form?
UtterAccess Forums > Microsoft® Access > Access Forms
yosemitegurl
I want to change the Microsoft default border color used at the top of all non-maximized form windows. Anyone know how?
Thanks and Happy New Year!
Karen
Aquadevel
Karen,
heck out this link. I think its what you want .
http://www.peterssoftware.com/sysclrs.htm
Happy & safe new year. frown.gif
Aqua
Jack Cowley
yosemitegurl -
o the best of my knowledge (limited) you cannot easily do what you want as the forms colors are determined by Windows. Aqua's solution will do the trick, but the user has to change their Windows display and I, for one, would not be thrilled with that solution... Hopefully there is someone out there that has a solution to your request.
Jack
Aquadevel
Jack,
and I, for one, would not be thrilled with that solution...." <<~~~~~ I have to agree with you. frown.gif
Aqua
Jack Cowley
Good Morning Aqua!
noticed you were up at the crack of dawn.... Well, I guess it was the crack of dawn as I have no idea where you are on this small planet... It was still dark for me, but that may have something to do with all the clouds and the impending storm...
Otrust you had a fine New Years Eve blast and are now waiting for football games or whatever they do on the TV when New Years Day falls on a Sunday...
Happy New Year!
Jack
Aquadevel
Jack,
ad a great blast, & have a headache to prove it. frown.gif)
Happy new year!
Aqua
Jack Cowley
Aqua -
If you drink the expensive stuff you wouldn't have that problem! I am frisky and hangover free... I drank someone else's champagne and not the cheap stuff I would buy!
Jack
Aquadevel
LOL,
I'll 'have' to get new friends with the expensive stuff!!!....frown.gif
Aqua
Jack Cowley
Aqua -
You are a fast learner!!
Jack
Aquadevel
Jack,
When I was growing up, my great-aunt once told me:
"Treat people like you want to be treated", or just suffer with the outcome"
same goes for 'partying!!!. frown.gif
Aqua
freakazeud
Hi,
Has an addition have a look at my sample in the code archive.
HTH
Good luck
Jack Cowley
Aqua -
Y-
Your great aunt had the right philosophy, but this does not apply to the consumption of grain alcohol or fermented products that contain alcohol. In those cases quality does not always trump quantity...but what the heck!
Jack
Aquadevel
Jack,
Nice follow-up!!!...frown.gif)
Aqua
This is a "lo-fi" version of UA. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.