Full Version: "Center" in an Bound Object Frame
UtterAccess Forums > Microsoft® Access > Access Forms
Rogue_1
How do you center an image in the field? I have several different size pictures and zoom/stretch distorts them way too much. I have looked and do not see anything in the properties that can do this.
Thanks
Rogue_1
Anyone have any ideas?
Thanks
jmcwk
IF it is an Image in the properties window for the Image control there is a Property titled picture Alignment set it to center and use Clip for your Size Mode
Rogue_1
I see that under an Image control but I am using a Bound Object Frame. Wounder why they do not have Alignment for both. Any chance this could be done thru VBA code or should I ask the question in that forum?
Thanks for the help.
jmcwk
How do you center an image in the field? I have several different size pictures and zoom/stretch distorts them way too much. I have looked and do not see anything in the properties that can do this.
assumed it was an image control based on your post is there any reason you are not using an image control rather than a bound image control?
Rogue_1
The bound image control is tied to a field in the db. The images are unique to each record. Can you do the same thing with an image control? I thought that an image control was for a single image.
Sorry for the confusion in the previous post
Rogue_1
OK, I figured out the problem. I can use an image control, store the path in the field, and use some VBA code to display an picture in the image control which has the Alignment.
Thanks for the help
jmcwk
sorry for the delay in the reply I have been out
Glad you worked it out Good Luck with Your Project!
This is a "lo-fi" version of UA. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.