Full Version: Alternating Row Colors in Access 2003 Forms
UtterAccess Forums > Microsoft® Access > Access Forms
seximexi6969
I have a data base SubForm (like a table to view inputs as they are entered in) and I would like every other row to be shadded in a different color (easier to read). Is their a way that I can do this? Any help is appreciated. Thanks
freakazeud
Hi,
welcome to UA forums.
Search UA...there have been many discussions and samples on this. You might find these helpful:
HTH
Good luck
AccDB4Free
Hello freakazued,
always wonder how do you search a specific subject you wanted?
From the beginning, I got always frustration to search what I want using the "Search The Database" on the left corner of the window.
To where in UA is the right place do I go and search?
Thanks,
ca
freakazeud
Go to the 'Advanced Search Options' page...enter your keywords but pay attention to the special characters you can use e.g. email +access +outlook...the plus signs will make sure the words are required and dim down the results nicely. If you want to search within a specific forum then select that...if you know someone who might have posted these words then enter that under username...with all that you should get a nice list of results only displaying what you need.
HTH
Good luck
AccDB4Free
Hi freakazeud,
Thanks for the guide, I will give it a try..
ca
freakazeud
You're welcome.
Good luck!
This is a "lo-fi" version of UA. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.