This is pretty involved-but I have attached a workbook and the macros behind are supposed to do the following:
1) check to make sure each column that has a date (there are 3, birth date-start date-end date) are valid dates
2)check to make sure that the birth date is within a reasonable range of years
3) check to make sure that the age of the person is at least 18 (using the birth date and the start date)
4) check to make sure the start date is before the end date
5) check to make sure the start date and end date range is no more than 120 days
6) check to make sure the program type is either BASIC or SELF PLACED
These are all validated on the on save event--
Last of all I have an on close and on open event that makes sure that the user enables the macros when they open the spreadsheet.
My problem is that some of the validation works, and some does not -- I have tested and tested and I can't figure out why--I am hoping that I am missing something very simple....
Any help is appreciated-----