Full Version: Print Query by Form
UtterAccess Forums > Microsoft® Access > Access Forms
EssKayKay
Sorry for reposting this, but I was hoping I (or should I say you) could help resolve my issue.
My original post was:
"I have a Query By Form setup (based on Ken Getz QBF.exe routine) -- it works great. I have one more wish. Is it possible to print the result of the QBF to a specified report?"
I have this working somewhat. I have a PRINT (preview) button that captures the QBF data. However, the PRINT button is on the same screen/form as the VIEW button. I would like is to have the PRINT button appear only on the VIEW screen. That way, once someone has processed a query, if they decied to print it, they don't have to go back to the QBF screen.
I have attached a small sample of my DB. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks,
SKK
theDBguy
Hi,
hat's wrong with the answer you got in your other post? UA does not allow double-posting. May I recommend that you attach your db to the original thread. JMHO
EssKayKay
Oh so very sorry for my repost. I didn't realize it was that big of an issue. I surely don't want to upset anyone. I understand this is a help/support forum. However, the original answer did not resolve my problem or I wouldn't have reposted. I will attach my DB to the original post.
gain, so very very sorry for the inconvenience,
SKK
theDBguy
SKK,
You don't need to apologize to me. I was just asking why you thought you needed to repost when you already have a thread going on the same subject. If the initial answer to your question is not satisfactory, you can ask for more help or clarify what did not work in the same thread. Also, everyone here is only volunteering their time to help those who may need it, so it may occassionally take some time before you get the answer you need - just be patient. I do apologize if I came across as arrogant or harsh; that was not my intent. I don't own this place, heck - I'm not even a moderator, and I know that everyone is welcome here. So please, feel free to ask for help when you need it... we will try our best to provide it.
Good luck with your project.
EssKayKay
I understand,
Thank you again,
SKK
theDBguy
NP. thumbup.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of UA. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.