Full Version: Cannot save -
UtterAccess Forums > Microsoft® Access > Access Forms
janineheik
Ahoy Access Gurus! It's been a while but now I am in desperate need of your help! I am wanting to export my db into a new db...all the forms/ reports/ queries are exporting fine except for 1! I get this error when I try to export the customer profile form:
Microsoft office access cannot save the form or report, because it displays characters from a language that cannot be saved in your current system locale.
Has anyone experienced this before? I have checked the language options of both db's and they are the same - English (Australia)? I cannot even dopy & paste the form into the same db without this message appearing?? Any suggestions would be most welcome. Why is this form the only one exporting properly?
janineheik
...why is this form the only one NOT exporting properly, was what I meant to say crazy.gif
Jack Cowley
I suspect the form is corrupt and that you are going to have to recreate it, from scratch, in your new database...
th,
Jack
janineheik
Hi Jack! Long time no hear! I hope that you're well & not drinking too much of that good red stuff that you speak so fondly of sad.gif thanks for your reponse...looks like I have some work to do... o!
Jack Cowley
Janine -
I have been working on the most complex db in history so I have had to step back from UA for a bit. I am now waiting to hear from the client so I had some time and wanted to catch up with old friends. I am so glad that I was able beat the others to a response to your question... Sorry about the bad news, but a new form is in your future....
The doctor told me not to drink any more, so I drink the same amount as alway, but no more than that... YEAH!!!
Some friends and I had a wine tasting of Shiraz and I brought a Chapel Hill from McLaren Vale and it was the winners hands down... You Aussies do know how to make a Shiraz...among other things....
Stay well and enjoy your summer and it is always nice to hear from you!!!
Jack
This is a "lo-fi" version of UA. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.