We have database setup on the network and is shared by 3 different workstations. On two of the workstations everything seems to work fine. On the 3rd some of the combo boxes do not return the correct records yet on the other 2 PCs it does.
On the "bad" PC it will always show the first record in the database with it's related records (1 thru 68) and no matter what record I select from the combo it always returns the same (1 thru 68). Again on the other 2 "good" PCs this is not an issue.
Has anyone run into this type of problem. Everything else seems to work fine as far as I can tell but all 3 have the latest service packs. It acts like it is missing some component but with out any errors I have no idea. All 3 are running 2003. I've tried compact and repair but that didn't do anything although I didn't think it would.