Full Version: Can you put a label on a pivot chart?
UtterAccess Forums > Microsoft® Access > Access Forms
ketan_lad
Hello,
I am new to pivot charts and as a result finding the access pivot charts quite clunky. Never the less I have managed to get the chart up and running correctly. My only problem is that I want to put some labels on the pivot chart to explain the data I am showing in greater detail. I have tried using a label and text box in design view but once I revert to form view I cannot see either. Can you put a lable or text box on a pivot chart?
Thanks
Ket
Freaker
What exactly are you thinking of? Do you want to put a title on the chart, or are you trying to put little text boxes in strategic locations? Are you doing all of your formatting in code, or are you doing it through dialog boxes in design time. I know how to put the title on one, but I think that if you want to put text boxes on it I may be of no help to you.
raig
ketan_lad
I want to put text boxes in strategic locations if possible. I am working via design view and not code. Any ideas please?
Freaker
Sorry.
ketan_lad
Cheers for trying
equestrian
I have never used pivot charts, but does this link help?
microsoft pivot tables
cpetermann
Ketan,
Try sending your chart to the back in design view. I'm thinking your text boxes are behind the chart form.
In design veiw,
click on your chart
then select format from tool bar
then send chart to back.
HTH,
Cynthia
ketan_lad
Hi,
Thanks for your help, unfortunatley neither suggestion has worked. Any other suggesttions? There surely must be a way (Seems so simple but yet so difficult to do).
Thanks
Ket
cpetermann
Ket,
Try this
scroll close to bottom of article.
HTH,
cynthia
ketan_lad
Thanks Cynthia
cpetermann
Glad to help!
Good luck with your project!
Cynthia
This is a "lo-fi" version of UA. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.