Full Version: Datasheet Checkbox Format Changed
UtterAccess Forums > Microsoft® Access > Access Forms
Ron_Fowler
Table View Checkbox Okay
Query View Checkbox Okay
When the Query is put in a form -> Datasheet view, the Table / Query Checkbox is no longer a Checkbox. How can I get the checkbox to show in form view?
Thanks for your help...
jmcwk
Just tested out and can not duplicate as the Checkbox is in fact a check box in all scenarios silly question but are you sure that your checkbox is set to a Yes/No datatype at the field level ?
Ron_Fowler
When I design the table, the datatype is set to Yes/No.
gain, when using the table or query, it shows a checkbox. When using the same table or query in form-> datasheet view, the checkbox is gone and replaced with 0 / -1.
jmcwk
Ron,
can not duplicate your issue as I get your desired result can you attach a zipped copy of your DB no larger than 500kb and no sensitive data ? I did notice that you were using 97 Version but I do not think that would have anything to do with your problem ???
Ron_Fowler
Turned out to be on the form. I've been following up with someone building the subform and they're using textbox to display the field vs. a checkbox to display the field.
Thanks for your help.
jmcwk
Your Welcome, Good Luck with your Project sad.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of UA. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.