Full Version: Default Colour of form tab pages
UtterAccess Forums > Microsoft® Access > Access Forms
KatiGrey
Hi everyone,
I have been trying to change the colour of the tab pages in a form. I can't seem to find where this colour is set and when make the back style transparent to pick up the colour from an underlying page, I am left with a strip of the default colour at the top of the tab pages. Does anyone know how to get rid of this strip or change the colour to any other desired colour?
Thanks for your help in advance.
jmcwk
kati,
Unfortunately what you see is what you get. If I can find it I will post a link to an article I saw on a workaround.
JVanKirk
The way I get around tabl controls is to make my own using a subform element. I create the different subforms in form view, then on my main form, I add a subform. I add button to represent each tab and those buttons change the source object of the subform container to the appropriate subform.
jmcwk
Good Idea Jason !
jmcwk
Kati,
This may help ???
HiTechCoach
If you are just wanting to change the background color of a tab's page, I normally just use a very large rectangle control with a back ground color set and send the control "to the back" so it is behind the other controls.
KatiGrey
Thank you all for your suggestions.
ason, I'll have a play with your work around and John thank you for the link. It is also very useful.
Oappreciate all your suggestions. Thanks again.
This is a "lo-fi" version of UA. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.