Full Version: Full screen mode interface problems
UtterAccess Forums > Microsoft® Access > Access Forms
oxicottin
Hello, I have this interface DB finished and it seems to be slow loading and flickers? It also after awhile of sitting minimized doesnt want to work right like for example it doesnt want to maximize again. Any sugestions?
Thanks,
Chad
j_ockmed
Nice interface...
Just to let you know though... I've had it on for a whole hour and it still maximizes and minimizes with no drag at all. I have even clicked around on the form a few times and it still runs just fine. No flickering either.
System:
Vista 64 Premium
2 GB Memory (1GB + Free)
2.8GHz
Access 2007 Full version
Other programs running also...
HTH
Josh
oxicottin
Thanks! It only does this on my XP machine at work? I am running Vista at home ant it work great on it as well.... Weird confused.gif
Thanks,
Chad
HiTechCoach
I run it on a Laptop run the OS XP Home SP3 for over 30 minutes each in two different versions of Access.
ffice 2007 - SP1 - No Flicker
Office 2003 SP3 - the menu button in the lower left corner would flicker until I clicked into one of the two text boxes on the background form. Once I click onto one of the text boxes, the flickering stopped.
Oadded the code to the On Load event
Docmd.GoToControl "txtFormName"
It seamed to fix it for me.
oxicottin
Thank you as well HiTechCoach... Any improvements would be greatly appreciated! There is one thing I dont like is if I clik off of the form that is open then it hides the form I was on and just shows the background then to see it again I have to use the menu and select it again. Any way to fix that? Thanks!

Thanks,
Chad
HiTechCoach
Chad,
would recommend reading the replies in this post:
Access Database Window
This is a "lo-fi" version of UA. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.