I'm sorry...I did a search here on UA and I found some threads on the topic but I can't get any of them to work for me. The DSN-less connections look interesting but again, I can't get them to work.
We use the Hit ODBC Driver here at our company.
What's happened is that I have created a DB that's linked into a couple tables in the AS400. Works fine for me but when I give it to someone else to run the connections bomb. They fix the connections so it works and then when I run it next the connections bomb for me.
I am hoping to get some code that I can call from the AutoExec macro that will refresh all the linked AS400 tables.
I am open to suggestions but pardon me if I may need a little hand holding....