Full Version: Another 5000 Post Milestone!
UtterAccess Discussion Forums > UA Messages > UtterAccess.com News
argeedblu
17 April 2010

Today, UA member Peter46 passed the 5000 post milestone. Peter has been a member since October 3, 2005.

Congratulations Peter and thanks for your efforts and contributions to UtterAccess!

Please join me in congratulating Peter.

Glenn
Alan_G
Congratulations Peter on a great job well done. Here's to the next 5000 cheers.gif cheers.gif cheers.gif
LPurvis
Just to give even more credit where it's due, some may not have fully appreciated Pete's steady rise to the "big" 5K mark here.
Though entirely noteworthy in its own right with a great deal of excellent answers to many folks, it has largely been in tandem with over 24,000 posts at EE (which makes him, officially, even crazier than me! ;-).

By anyone's standards, a huge contribution to the online resources for Access and related technologies.

Many thanks to Pete for sticking around and a big congrats for the milestone here.

Leigh
GroverParkGeorge
Thanks, Peter. I always look for and read your posts because I know I will very likely learn something from you.

George
GlenKruger
Congratulations Peter thumbup.gif cheers.gif wine.gif

Thanks for all your contributions in helping other members out, looking forward to the next 5 thousand.
mike60smart
Congratulations Peter - You have helped me many times

I hope to learn more from you over the coming years
theDBguy
Hi Peter!

Congratulations on reaching the 5K milestone. All your hard work and contributions are appreciated!

thanks.gif cheers.gif yayhandclap.gif
Bob_L
Congratulations and simply another reason why uarulez2.gif

Here's to another 5,000 cheers.gif
Peter46
Golly - thanks very much everyone- it's a pleasure to be involved in UA.

Just a word with young Leigh, though - I'm not sure I'm keen on <everyone> knowing I don't have a life!!

Best wishes to you all.

Pete
DougY
Well done Peter. Congrats on the milestone. cheers.gif

strive4peace
thumbup.gif Congratulations, Peter yayhandclap.gif
thank you for the time you devote to UA and the Access Community, we are appreciative of the great knowledge that you share thanks.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.