Full Version: Theme Designer
UtterAccess Forums > Microsoft® Access > Access Forms
alorenzini
Is there way that I can set up some sort of admin function that will allow the user to adjust the color of form and fonts to different colors and font type.
Alexander
Hello Art...I was looking yesterday at other database programs that use the Borland Engine and my eye was caught by the fact the user could alter not only the screen appearance but also the reports. I cannot find out which software produces this program but I was impressed by the look and also the fact that it had a built in diary and calendar and it looked good.
Not much help for you but maybe some of the UA experts will comment on the competition against Access or maybe we simnply don't know how to activate these features.
Good luck
Alexander
projecttoday
Maybe you could set your colors in each forms on load event using a public variable stored in a module. Then you could change the variable in the module and all the forms would change automatically. Another way is to loop thru the forms and controls.
You could create a form with a combobox containing the choices or maybe an active x control with a color palette on it.
Robert
This is a "lo-fi" version of UA. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.