Full Version: Cancelevent
UtterAccess Forums > Microsoft® Access > Access Forms
Jonbowler
Recently I upgraded from 2003 to 2007. I'm in the midst of making the appropriate changes to all my reports that I inhertiated. One of the reports has an CancelEvent in the Action field and in the condition field it states: Not IsLoaded("Corporate Agreement Details by ID Form"). When I execute the report I get the following error: The expression you entered has a function name that Microsoft Access can't find.
MikeLyons
IsLoaded() is a user-defined function that was evidently supposed to be in the application somewhere. This function is commonly implemented in order to find out if a particular form or report is open. I would try doing a search of your entire VBA project (in the code editor, Ctrl+F, choose the option to search the entire project, and search for Loaded ).
It is possible someone changed the function from Public to Private, or it might be called something like IsFormLoaded() instead.
Mike
This is a "lo-fi" version of UA. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.